Friday, August 3, 2007

Dear Life

“Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know when YOU WILL GET EATEN!”

I suppose that can be my distinguishing line as I commonly apply it to my obsessive compulsion to regard people around me as untrustworthy until proven otherwise – which (unfortunately) is highly unlikely.

The part about life being as sweet as chocolates can be rather deceiving in my point of view – then again I may be contradicting myself again – I see and understand that life is a gift from God as a token of His love for us hence it should be celebrated and lived to its fullest potential. However, life is NEVER sweet and simple as we hoped, as God (as His token of His love…) occasionally tests our potentials and capacities. Sometimes I feel that He has high expectations on me as the tests that I face in life tends to stray on a path which leads me to failure…however contrary to my thoughts, He has been kind and the only reason why I feel dejected and demoralized about my own un-achievements is because I was on a verge of giving up all hope and faith in Him and myself.

Do you agree that in life our experiences whether bad or good is balanced? i.e. we experience an equal amount of sufferings as well as happiness. Nevertheless being human we tend to focus on the negative aspects of our lives hence giving us an impression that our life sucks more so than others. In a way, we are creating more misery for ourselves because we befriended self pity.

What the devil am I talking about? Beats me…its life! Nothing is what it seems…

No comments: