Friday, March 20, 2009

I have a problem :(

Hello, I am Lynn and I am a shopaholic! My problem lies in my inability to control my spending. Before it gets too late (i.e. before I resort to credit debts) I want to help myself by...

First: Identifying and accepting that a have this problem of spending on unnecessary things.

Second: I will have to list down steps in which I can resolve this!

Third: I MUST diligently act on them!

If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to leave a comment. ;)

1 comment:

Sab said...

Hello Lyn

Happy Naw Ruz btw

Anyway, here you go...know that if you finish all your money and resort to credit card...you won't be able to sponsor me to come over and see me!!

*screams NOOOOOOOoooooooooooo*

Isn't just the thought scary?

Lol, jokes aside, sacrifice the small luxuries for the bigger ones, good luck girl!