Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My heart melts...(2)

How can you can't blame a girl for having a little girl's crush on a cute Italian guy. Right RIGHT??

Anyway, today's story revolves around a series of events that occurred since my last post "My heart melts...". It all started a week before this day when I was merrily walking buy this particular cafe. Somehow or rather the cute cafe guy's eyes and mine met and he not only gave me a jaw-dropping wink and smile, he also shot me a flying kiss! To be honest, I was extremely embarrassed but managed to return a smile and a wave. I walked in to say a polite "Hello, hows business" and he asked that I should start coming back for breakfast.

Well...common! With that smile of his HOW CAN I SAY NO??? Also...part of me was thinking about the coffee too! Yummm....Anyway, so I returned a week later to have a quick bite before going of to work. To my surprise, he remembered the coffee I normally ordered!! (I am thinking too much because people in this kind of industry makes a living by knowing their customers!) When I was about to leave he looked into my eyes and said... are you wearing contacts? (I was wearing a grey contact so I may look a little different) I replied with a little laugh and teased that it was al-natural! (once that came out from my mouth, I mentally kicked myself in the butt for flirting back!! But that vision was so hilarious that it made me giggle out loud). His reply to my quirky statement snapped me out of it and left me all blushed. And throughout the wholeday, whenever I remembered that he called me mysterious and sexy..it never failed to make me blush!

He is still married no matter how many side glances I throw his way or equally as many I tried to avoid. I have friends who have been in such situations that their relationship actually broke up a family! BUT do NOT WORRY fellow readers for I shall not drop to such low standards! (I have principles k!)

Hehehehe...well to think I would learn from my friend's heartache.

1 comment:

peka-lynna said...

Not that I am saying that my friends do not have principles. Its just that some people get a little carried away and get blinded by Love that they do not care for anything else other than satisfying that desire to be with their partner.
Honestly, I regard myself lucky because I have not fallen into such a deep love that the thought of not being around him would simply kill me!
So yay for me! ;)