Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lalala...I'm so lonely...sigh

Lonely...I'm so lonely...La.La.LA...and I can't remember the lyrics...Dam.Ta.Da.Dam...

Well, its the 14th of January 2009 and most of my friends have gone back to Malaysia. They will be back home with their families and friends, celebrating Chinese New Year and eating all the glorious Malaysian food. I'm envious! :'(

Dear dear friends...PLEASE COME BACK! I promise I will be a good girl! ;)






Jenny
...I promise to help you decorate your cupcakes when Angeline isn't around. I'll make sure we have updating sessions at least once a week. And will try (very hard) not to wash your dishes when you tell me not to. Heh heh heh...









Diane
...I promise to cut down on my eagerness to annoy you. It will be a huge sacrifice on my part...but I will do it for you!













Junda
...I promise I will not not give negative criticism whenever you give a speech nor compare yours to others. And truth be told (I have never agreed to anyone before) I did cry when you gave that Good-Bye speech during AGM 2008. And I promise that I will not say that you are chubby (after this post)!


Edison...O Edison...
You are like a little kid brother to me...annoying yet adorable! I shall promise to stop giving you the "better stop what you are doing or I will give you a nice whack on the back" look.















Vivianne
...I promise to have drinks (non-alcoholic) with you more often! And whack anyone (especially Shuli) who disturbs you.








Mo
!! I promise to be more polite with you...with all the gestures of Good Mornings, Good Afternoons, and Good Evenings at the right time...








Sigh...So sad!

4 comments:

Jenny Tan Wei Inn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Tan Wei Inn said...

I had to retype my comment.. :)
OMG.. I can't believe you wrote a post on the day I left.. SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU BEHIND.. i promise to celebrate with u with CNY feel when I'm back k?? I even give you my Valentine's Day if that someone dun ask you k?? :)

peka-lynna said...

You mean..if someone don't ask you! If someone asks you, of course you will not layan me ma...
Haih..don't know why I'm so emo these days. *_*

Jenny Tan Wei Inn said...

confirm NO ONE IS ASKING ME!! i can assure u.. :) ur one the chance higher than mine.. :) and the reason i will tell u in person.. and it's pretty simple reason..