Saturday, August 1, 2009

A promise

Finally! I have something to look forward to!
Finally! I my dream will become a reality!
Finally! I have a goal to work towards!

And I thank my dear friend for her persistence and passion in helping me make this decision! And no doubt, with her company, it would make the move all too easy! :)

So, for now, I will fulfill my promise to pray that we may remain determined and ablaze with the fire of the love for God to serve His Cause in the land called China.

6 comments:

Ruhul said...

But but but whaaat...?

Oh and btw I can't update m blog in China because the site is banned by the Great Firewall of China.

peka-lynna said...

Hahha...I thought as much. I guess my blogging career is gonna die when I make the move.

Ruhul said...

Which is when? And where? And what about the management career?

peka-lynna said...

What management career?

Ruhul said...

The one with the penthouse and VW Beetle, and yatchs and cocktails yada yada...

peka-lynna said...

Hahha...of course that will still happen! KenWye will be here to manage my stuff...hahaha...though it would be a good idea on filling him in on my plans... 0_o^

And what have you been up to lately Ruhul?