Monday, November 12, 2007

Fluctuating madness

Being a female is really tough! We have to constantly watch what we eat in fear that our thighs end up like tree trunks! Plus, it does not help that I like food! I love to indulge myself because it makes me happy...sad isn't it?

The problem with me is the fluctuating weight! I can't seem to keep it constant...and if you have read magazines about such disorders, it means that there is a high possibility that I will keep gaining exponentially and end up a professional WWF female opponent in the future! (No offense to anyone)

Lets begin this embarrassing journey with the year 2003:

Year: Mid 2003, fats weighing God knows how much! :(
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Year: Mid 2004; fat weighing 68kg O.o
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Year: Late 2004; fat weighing...well, I'm sure you can tell by the chubby-ness of my cheeks!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Year: Late 2005; fat weighing 63/62kg
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Year: Mid 2006; fat weighing 58kg (thanks to the operation, haha)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Year: Late 2006; fat weighing 65kg
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Year: 2007; fat weighing 57kg (I like! :))
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Year: Oct 2007; fat weighing 63/64kg
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

My conclusion is...life is too short for me to waste my time worrying about my weight - I should embrace what I am and indulge in what life has to offer!

Unsurprisingly, I am gonna contradict myself as soon as I wake up tomorrow and start a temporary eating disorder.

(That was a joke btw)

...Sigh...PekLynn, Oh! PekLynn! What shall I do with you!

2 comments:

Jenny Tan Wei Inn said...

girl... u very interesting huh.. in the midst of exams also u can post up an interesting post about ur weight.. come to my house for apple strudel!! :P

mimpiiii said...

hey.. so intersting yr weight can fuctuate up n down wan! mayb u should monitor yrself and see when does yr weight change if u rajin la.. if not just keep 2 yr healthy diet can oredi bah!