Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Na na na...on holiday!

Drum roll please!.......

I am extremely excited to announce that...I-A-M-F-R-E-E!!! Free as a bird! Flying high in the sky! Wheee....

*Shakes head*
Note to self, grow up! ><"

Disregarding the schoolies week, my friend and I decided to take a nice relaxing holiday at Gold Coast. We stayed at a Holiday Motel situated not 50 steps away from the beach. (how convenient! :))

The room I choose had the "view" of the ocean (well, I would have had that view if it weren't for the huge trees blocking!). We took a long and slow stroll along the beach...the view was simply magnificent!

The following day, we went to Dreamworld and spent half the time lining up for the rides! Geez...it was a real test of patience! I would say, the best-est best ride I ever sat on was the "CLAW" and the wave thing...it made my tummy turn and I was on the verge of vomiting out the sandwich I had for lunch. Needless to say, IT WAS COOL! Can't say the same for my friend though...Poor kid! LOL :)

The next day, we decided to do what the Aussies do...santan-ing! Despite me being dark enough to be categorized as a Portuguese or Malay or Chin-dian (that's Chinese & Indian parents), I agreed to tag along. I mean, who knows, perhaps I will bump into a cute guy and maybe...perhaps something might come of it.


LOL...who am I kidding!? I have bad luck with men -- I either find one that is a confused kid telling me "I love you BUT I want to experience being with other people"; this luck problem also includes searching for a non-chauvinistic bastard who wouldn't confront you one day and say "you've changed" but in actual fact did not have a decent courtesy to think of a better reason!!!!
(#insert curse here#)

Opps, I've done it again!

Back to my holiday at Gold Coast...
Although this trip emptied my pocket, it really helped me relax and de-stress. Certainly, even therapy wouldn't contribute this much effect.

No comments: