Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year...New Resolutions


I am not the type that makes resolutions for the simple reason that I NEVER ^ bother to KEEP THEM! However, living like a firefighter doesn't get me anywhere. I have no direction. I have goals and visions but I do not have a plan on how and what I am going to do to achieve it! Initially, I felt that I'll just take it as it comes...

For example, currently I have a reason to continue my stay in Australia because my job is able to support my family and myself...that's it really! But, if I review my goals and visions...I am definitely not gonna get what I want if I continue being stagnant and content.

So this year...the start of a new decade...I shall create a mind map of my goals and visions!

Here I come world! Whether you are ready or not! :)

* The Ultimate Goal*
I picture myself happy, contented, financially stable.... omg..this is hard!! :(
Okok...take# 2

I envision that I would have lived a prosperous life filled with Love, Contentment, Family.... hmmm.... haih...what lah! I give up... :(

*I'll do this later*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go for wealth, and branch from there. Can't do much without money.