Friday, January 1, 2010

*~The Ultimate Goal~*

Okay...I am going to attempt my Resolutions again! Excellent...a tick for "determination" right there!!

*The Ultimate Goal*
in like 35-40 years I guess... O_O*

I picture myself sitting in front of the TV watching NCIS re-play with my husband, relaxing after coming back work knowing that our working kids will be coming home for dinner. . That day I would have had an interesting discussion with my school kids about "Transforming Neighborhoods" and how they can contribute to its advancement. And after a family dinner we would be meeting some friends to conduct a Home Visit & Devotional and mamak session after to reminisce the good old days!

So...the key words are in bold...

Short term plan to "slowly" reach that goal (hahha...note that a " " on the word "slowly"):

1) Spiritual Growth:
-- Say my prayers every morning and evening
-- Take time to meditate!
-- Active participation in the Core Activities.

2) Spiritual Knowledge:
-- Read 5 Baha'i books - preferably history related books

3) Material Knowledge:
-- Start my CPA in 2010
-- Read 10 books
-- Read the newspaper!!
-- Increase knowledge on Economic issues.

4) Work...stuff!
--Develop stronger Internal Controls
-- Instill more effective Managerial roles
-- Increase profitability by 15% a year.

5) Finances:
-- Save Save Save!!
-- Build credit history!
-- Move into my own apartment! (most probably bought using a loan)

6) Commitments:
-- Accompany my current Junior Youths until they themselves are ready to serve their community independently.
-- Go HOME more often!
-- Call HOME more often!
-- Be a better friend! "Let deeds no words be your adorning."

7) Things-to-do-before-I-kick-the-bucket:
-- Go Zoom Zoom with Ah Mei and our leather jackets
-- Holiday in Europe
-- Climb Mount Kinabalu
-- Sky diving

8) ...??

9) I think that's about it! :D

All in all, I want to live a happy and fruitful life!

No comments: